How to modify the way the code is generated?
As explained in section Upgrade Options, the VBUC has several optional features to improve the resulting code quality. This appendix relates to the Code Conversion Rules found in the Upgrade options tab.
- Add COM-Visible Attributes
- Add External-Marshalling Attributes for Structs
- Avoid Substring Out of Bounds
- Default Property Resolution through Helper
- IsMissing Support
- Late Binding Access through ReflectionHelper
- On Error to Try Catch
- Stub Methods Generation
- Support Class Instantiation Models through Helper
- VB.Collection Special Maps