The following are some of the most common warnings generated by our Visual asic Upgrade Companion.
- 206- Untranslated statement in 1%. Please check source code.
- 1003- ParamArray 1% was changed from ByRef to ByVal
- 1037- Couldn’t resolve default property of object 1%
- 1041- 1% was upgraded to 2% and has a new behavior
- 1042 - Array %1 may need to have individual elements initialized.
- 1044- Sub Main in a DLL won’t get called
- 1047- Application will terminate when Sub Main () finishes
- 1048- Add a delegate for AddressOf 1%
- 1049-Use of Null/IsNull () detected.
- 1063- Arrays in structure 1% may need to be initialized before they can be used.
- 2065- event . has a new behavior.
- 1068 -<variable1> of type Variant is being forced to Scalar.
- 2077- Change the default 0 index in the Rows property with the connect one.
- 6007- The lower bound of collection 1% was changed from 1 to 0.
- 6021- Casting ‘int’ to Enum may cause different behavior
- 6022- The CommonDialog CancelError property is not supported in Visual Basic .NET
- 7005- Parameters (if any) must be set using the Arguments property of ProcessStartInfo
- 7009-Multiples invocations to ShowDialog in Forms with ActiveX Controls might throw runtime exceptions