The following are some of the most common ToDo's generated by our Visual Basic Upgrade Companion.
- 1035- #If #Endblock was not upgraded because the expression 1% did not evaluate to True or was not evaluated
- 1059- Code was upgraded to use 1% which may not have the same behavior
- 1065- Error handling statement (1%) could not be converted properly. A throw statement was generated instead.
- 1066- 2% is defined by a CreateObject method, which class name is not registered.
- 1067- Member 2% is not defined in type 3%
- 1069- Error handling statement (1%) was converted to a complex pattern which might not be equivalent to the original.
- 2018- Remove the next line of code to stop form from automatically showing.
- 2045- Only TrueType and OpenType fonts are supported in Windows Forms.
- 7010- The connection string must be verified to fulfill the .NET data provider connection string requirements.
- How to Prevent the Application from Exiting Immediately After Starting