Best of Mobilize blog
by John Browne, on Jun 14, 2017 5:21:16 PM
ICYMI, we've compiled a list of the most popular and useful blog posts of all time. There's lots of practical (and technical) advice on recycling your old code. Read on for best practices on code modernization:
- VB6 to microservices: is it even a thing?
- Ransomware hack: what we can learn about VB6
- VB6 to Web: an ISV's journey
- Best practices in code transformation for modernization
- Windows to web: adding an event handler to a WebMAP app
- The hidden costs of application rewrites
- Comparing the cost of migrating to rewriting
- WebMAP app architecture part 1
- WebMAP app architecture part 2
- If VB6 is still supported, why should I migrate my app?
- VBUC - Upgrade Stubs
- Adding it all up: the case for migrating to HTML5 (Part 1)
As always, we try to give you solid technical and business advice on dealing with your legacy applications. If you like getting this kind of information, please let me know.
John Browne, Technical Product Manager