BlackDiamond Studio has evolved from the teams of people at Mobilize.Net that have been developing across languages for over 25 years. We all use it around here, but why should you join this beta? Like anything else, the perks. We're offering rewards for finding bugs, feature suggestions, and even on usage metrics (i.e. most unique procedures run through the debugger).
You'll get a complete list of how you can get the most out of the beta by signing up in the forms above. Here's a few perks from the beta program:
- Priority bug handling
- Access to our feature requests boards
- Direct access to our private internal forums (ask us anything!)
- Regular updates on feature releases
- Video walkthroughs on debugging, generating test cases, writing better and more performative scripts, and just about anything else you could think of related to coding for Snowflake and Snowpark
- Full integration with SnowConvert (if you're already a SnowConvert user, now you can use it in BlackDiamond Studio).
- Enrollment in incentive programs based bug reporting, usage, and feature requests. You can learn more about the details for the incentives by joining the beta.
The BlackDiamond Studio beta will be ongoing through at least Q2 of 2022. The sooner you sign up, the more access you will gain.