Learn the secret to modernizing legacy applications, de-coupling architectures, and cloud migration with the help of automated migration tools.
Featuring Stephen Heard, Chief Technology Officer for King County Washington. A 14 year veteran of King County IT, Steve led the initiative to inventory, catalog, and remediate technical debt in legacy applications for this massive IT organization supporting the largest municipal government in Washington State.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- How King County IT justified, funded, and launched a multi-year program to modernize obsolete legacy code
- How they inventory and bucket applications across the enterprise using the Gartner portfolio analysis system
- How accurate initial estimates of legacy application rewrites turned out to be
- Alternative approaches to modernization using automation tools
- How to move legacy codebases in VB6, Microsoft Access, and Silverlight to native web with Angular, ASP.NET Core, and Azure.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!