Full List of Mobilize.Net GitHub Repos
by DeeDee Walsh, on May 28, 2020 3:09:12 PM
Mobilize.Net has a large (and growing!) repository of sample code and detailed documentation to help you on your application modernization journey. We've got repos for VB6 migrations to C#, VB.NET and web. Plus, we also have information on PowerBuilder to Java and .NET and much more. We outline our entire GitHub catalog in this blog post.
- Salmon King Seafood (SKS) Reference App to showcase Mobilize.Net Solutions including VB6 to Desktop, VB6 or WinForms to Angular and more.
- Got VB.NET? The Salmon King Seafood (SKS) Reference App shows how we migrate code from VB6 to .NET.
- Ready for .NET Core? This repo shows how we migrate code from VB6 to .NET Core 3.1
- Learn how to use dynamic controls with DynamicPets sample code.
- Hello World (Migrated to Java Source) Sample App for PowerBuilder to Java migrations.
- A VB6 to 64 bit sample app that shows how to migrate an ActiveX DLL and make it a 64bit DLL and call it from a 32 bit VB6 application.
- Collection of technical docs and sample code to guide you through a VB6 migration.
- Sample code that shows how to migrate VB6 or WinForms to ASP.NET Core.
- Sample app demonstrating how to migrate code from VB6 to .NET.
- Sample code plus technical docs showing an Informix 4GL migration to Java.
- Documentation and tech info on migrating off PowerBuilder.
- Sample code for PowerBuilder to .NET Core migrations.
- Visual Basic Upgrade Companion repository with links to sample code, technical references and release docs.
- Winforms HelloWorld sample code that illustrates how to add features and enhancements to migrated web applications.
- Sample code for VB6 to .NET Migrations using VBUC.
- True DB Grid Image Extractor solves a common migration problem and provides you the code!
- Another repo to help with migrations from VB6 to C# Winforms when True DB Grid was used in the VB6 app.
- Docs and code for turning a web application into a desktop application using Electron.
- WinForms sample that illustrates how to handle dynamic controls in a web migration.
Plus a BONUS repo:
- Mobilize.Net worked with Microsoft to create Tailwind Traders - Point of Sale Legacy Migration to Microsoft Azure. This app has everything: VB6, Winforms, Azure, .NET Core and more!
You can see the entire Mobilize.Net catalog on GitHub at https://github.com/mobilizenet.