.NET, Web, Mobile & Cloud Solutions
Mobilize.Net dramatically reduces the time and cost of migrating legacy applications to modern platforms including the web, mobile, and cloud.
Mobilize.Net's WebMAP solution combines proven automation to convert 90+ percent of your code to HTML5 along with professional services and support to ease the migration process. Mobilize.Net provides migration services with a fixed price, guaranteed delivery date. With thousands of projects and millions of lines of customer code converted, we have a best-in-class track record of projects delivered on time, on budget, and at quality.
"Mobilize.Net gave me a very cost-effective way to move my application from an outdated platform to the Web. Their service and support were stellar."
Mobilize.net can help you move applications from several languages and platforms to web, mobile, and cloud targets:
Automated Tools Convert 90% or More of Your Code to Web Standards
- Tools generate pure native code: no runtimes, no royalties, no binaries
- Automatically restructures your application for the web
- Customize tool to target your architecture, components, code standards
Services and Support for Guaranteed Success Through the Last Mile
- On-site migration engineer to setup, install, train, troubleshoot
- 24x7x365 dedicated engineering support through duration of project
- Turnkey option for fixed cost, fixed schedule, guaranteed to pass QA
Best of Automated & Manual, Outsource & In-house
- Automated: Leverage working business logic and workflow, mechanical tools are more efficient, faster, reduce risk of introducing new bugs…
- Manual: Spend people time adding features and use cases
- Outsource: Use external resources for 1-off tasks, cheaper resources
- In-house: Own the resulting IP so you can maintain and extend the result
Move your VB6 code to VB.NET or C# easily, quickly, and affordably. Even if you have Informix 4GL, Unisys LINC/EAE, Power Builder, Centura, FoxPro, Access, we can help!
For more information about Mobilize.Net products and services, or to request information on migrating your applications, contact us and a software modernization professional will get back to you. Please send an email to email@example.com.