Move Silverlight Phone 8.1 apps to Windows 10
Jumpstart your move to Windows 10. This tool will parse and analyze the source code of your app and convert references to Universal Windows Platform. You'll get native C# code with no runtimes.
Get native C# code with no runtimes:
- Convert Windows Silverlight Phone 8.1 apps to Windows 10 apps.
- Migrate workloads in 1/3 the time, 1/3 the normal cost.
- Enables the top 80% of apps to be converted 80% of the way.
- Includes mappings for top APIs and components.
- Supports open source extensibility model - anyone can contribute mapping
System Requirements (please note these are mandatory):
- Visual Studio 2015 Update 1
- Windows 10 SDK Tool Version 10586 for desktop and 10586.11 for Phone
Congratulations! Now that you've got the Mobilize.Net Silverlight bridge, you can find additional resources:
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 425-609-8458 if you have any questions.