Collaborate in developing, implementing and reviewing the quality policies for migration projects. Design and implement methods and procedures for the inspection and testing of migration projects. Responsible for analyzing bug reports and providing recommendations for corrective actions, preparing documentation of test and inspection processes.
We're looking for a skilled software engineer in test who is looking to take on a lead role in validating our products and software as a service line. You'll be playing a pivotal role in design reviews, heavily influencing architecture and processes, mentoring our engineers from a QA perspective and defining and pursuing world-class quality level in our products. And of course, you'll be actively contributing to the QA automation codebase and helping us leverage existing technologies and testing infrastructure where appropriate.
At least 6 years of experience with white box testing
At least 6 years of solid experience with Python.
- Good working knowledge of languages like Java, C#, C++
- Automation tools experience
- Working knowledge of relational database and SQL.
- Solid experience and with modern software architectures, technologies, tools and techniques
- At least 6 years of in depth knowledge and experience in SDLC, QA methodologies, and deep understanding of computer science principles
- Proficient in system monitoring utilities
- Must have the ability to work/manage multiple high visibility projects in parallel
- Must be very proficient with agile methodologies
- Working closely with internal customers, software developers, product managers, program managers. Big Data experts
Apply for a Position
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org