HR Senior Recruiter
We are seeking an HR Senior Recruiter with Human Resources or Computer Science background, with at least 3 years of experience making sourcing, recruiting, and screening of applicants for a variety of technical positions, including software engineers, computer programmers, project managers and technical supporters.
- Source, interview, and select applicants for technical positions.
- Meet with hiring managers to determine job duties.
- Match applicants to job openings.
- Source for future job openings.
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels.
- View applications.
- Call applicants and perform phone screens.
- Have applicants come in for formal interviews.
- Instruct applicants on the nature of the job and whom they will be speaking with during the interview.
- Facilitate meeting between hiring manager and applicant.
- Interview applicants.
- Hand out and grade assessments.
- Create portfolio of possible candidates for hiring manager.
- Check references.
- Perform background checks on applicants and identify potential red flags.
- Initiate drug tests and interpret results.
- Inform candidate of company's decision.
- Compose offer letters and negotiate salary and benefits.
- Inform applicants not chosen of company's decision.
- Keep track of all applications file away important notations such as gender, race, and ethnicity.
- Talk with civic, social, and other groups to provide information concerning job possibilities.
- Participate in implementing new recruiting technology, such as applicant tracking systems and screening tools.
Send your resume to: email@example.com