As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role important to our success and to ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You’ll be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology and graphic user interface elements.
- Develop and execute proof of concepts (sketches and mockups) and A/B tests that allow us to deliver the most impactful product experiences.
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional team design sprints with members inside Mobilize.Net and with customers.
- Actively lead our work on prototyping, information architecture, and work closely with the product owners.
- Design user flows and experiences that are incredibly simple, elegant, and humanistic.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the product team and the broader organization on the latest/greatest approaches and tools for UX/UI design.
- Experience in software product specifications.
- Strong design portfolio (please provide links in application).
- Strong background in user experience design and research methodologies.
- Ability to find solutions and a path forward even in ambiguous situations.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Passion to work under tight deadlines and successfully manage multiple work streams.
- Problem solver and customer centered.
- Working experience with design tools, these tools include (but are not limited to): Sketch, Invision, Anima, Principle and Zeplin.
Years of experience:
3+ years of experience in a design, UX/UI focused role using the latest design tools.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.