Greater Seattle Area
Mobilize.Net is a dynamic, fast-growing software company with products that solve real-world customer problems. Our technology is used in top Fortune 500 companies to transform businesses from old legacy software to web, mobile and cloud models. We are seeking an experienced business development and sales account executive to help us nurture and grow our business in the US. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building trusted customer relationships and helping customers realize value in modernization resulting in long-term sustainable growth. Key drivers include building strong customer and partner relationships, driving double digit net new revenue growth and driving executive level discussions with identified prospects. Individuals who excel at this job have mastered the art of strategic selling by building strong relationships at CxO level throughout complex organizations. The most senior level sales individual is viewed as an expert by the company and the field, having broad expertise or unique knowledge of value selling techniques.
- Revenue Growth: develop and sustain effective business relationships with Fortune 2000 clients in order to drive business and generate new revenue.
- Develop strategic relationships within identified, strategic accounts.
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer at the most senior levels and drive thought leadership by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Mobilize.Net solution within their organization.
- Challenge the customers status-quo around their current business operations.
- Identify and develop executive level relationships-CIO, CFO, COO, relationships within IT and lines of business.
- Drive positive customer satisfaction scores as measured through customer surveys.
- Ensure customer realizes the value of solution sets based on achieving agreed-upon metrics.
The right person for this job must have a strong track record of delivering superior business results in dynamic businesses. To be successful, you’ll need to be a creative and strategic thinker who has consistently converted plans into results.
Required experience, skills & education:
- Experience: 5+ Years of large account sales experience
- Proven ability to independently develop, manage and close new client relationships at CxO level in Major, complex accounts
- Experience building relationships with Economic Buyers and Executive Sponsors
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Working knowledge and vocabulary of web, mobile and cloud technologies
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
The success of the business is measured in the following ways:
- Quota of net-new revenue by hunting for new business.
- Expanding footprint in accounts through repeat business.
- Account growth through net-new opportunity revenue while meeting annual revenue targets.
- Year-over-year increase in customer satisfaction as measured by customer surveys.