- Ability to design and execute test plans.
- Work with a team of engineers developing and maintaining our migrators.
- Our environment will require you to work effectively with the different team members and most importantly push hard on changes to be made in order to improve quality.
- Establish cutting edge processes that drive timely delivery of quality products.
- Create test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary.
- Automate tests and create test frameworks.
- Champion product quality throughout the release lifecycle.
- Facilitate best practices while working with multi-disciplinary teams
Tech skills (must):
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of modern automation infrastructure (Selenium, UIAutomation).
Experience developing and/or testing APIs (SOAP, REST, etc).
Years of experience:
3 years of experience developing and/or testing web and desktop applications.
Bachelor Degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering or related area.
English level: 90%