As the Technical Product Manager, you will:
- Showcase Mobilize.Net’s capabilities by delivering killer demos, technical content and customer briefings to accelerate adoption with target audiences and to feed competitive insights to our sales and engineering teams
- Deliver technical customer briefings
- Evangelize the platform through blogging, community engagement forums and events
- Develop core technical content including presentations & white papers
- Identify, educate and raise awareness of product gaps, strengths and weaknesses of Mobilize.Net technology vs. competitors
- Engage with developer communities and customers for feedback and buzz-building
- Understand the marketplace including web technologies, iOS, and competitive cloud technologies and developer platforms
- Integrate with the rest of the Mobilize.Net teams to align product priorities, market needs and opportunities
- Manage and build relationships with industry influencers
- Build a simple but impactful & differentiated value proposition
- Create a clear positioning against our competitors
- Translate our vision into great narrative to support events and industry engagement
- The right candidate will have the ability to speak effectively and professionally with customers as well as sell your ideas to the sales and engineering teams.
Qualifications include a minimum of 5 years experience marketing commercial software to developers and IT professionals. Additional qualifications include: strong knowledge of the Web; deep understanding of Web platform and tools technologies and competitive solutions; superb analytical and data driven decision-making skills; the ability to think strategically about business issues; strong communication, and presentation skills; the ability to work across groups and across disciplines. Applicants need to have a flexible can-do attitude, be self-sufficient, and be able to create solid working relationships with salespeople, engineers and other functions. Multi-cultural interest, spoken and written Spanish language not necessary but a plus.
Mobilize.Net accelerates and simplifies the transformation of software applications to .NET, web, mobile, and cloud platforms. Millions of developers have used Mobilize.Net technology to successfully modernize billions of lines of code. Mobilize.Net solutions enable customers to reduce risk, cost, and time while moving applications to the platforms businesses demand today. Mobilize.Net migration technology is Microsoft's chosen solution for Visual Studio and MSDN customers. The privately-held Mobilize.Net is based in Bellevue, WA, and is led by former Microsoft Corporate Vice President, Tom Button.
For more information, please go to https://www.mobilize.net
Years of experience:
Bachelor Degree in CompSci or equivalent.