- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Basic HTML and Markdown programming knowledge.
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System.
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard.
- Ability to edit and write effective instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
Years of experience:
5+ years of experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering or similar