San José, Costa Rica
The HR Coordinator will be responsible to design and execute all strategy related to employee retention, compensations and benefits, compliance with company policy and lead Training and Development. Will also manage: all compensation and benefits program, overview budget and design strategies for employee retention, employee services support platform (letters, concerns, questions, feedback), employee evaluation program, company policies, and keep workforce up to date on all process, training and development program, manage employee climate surveys, design and lead all improvement plans based on results, coordinate and schedule employee engagement activities, support all company process related to facilities and security. Will provide assistance on facilities management to Director of Operations, to Board of Directors, manage workforce employment and vacation records, and provide support to recruitment process and activities.
Tech skills (must):
- Leading employee engagement process, including managing payroll.
- Organizing and presenting in large events (30+ persons)
- Great communication skills and extrovert personality
- Highly organized with basic skills on finance and forecasting
- Ability to design and improve processes
Years of experience:
3 or more years
Business administration (focused on HR or marketing) or psychology background
English level: 90%